HomekeepingGran

EVERY little boy needs one...

Fellow crocheters, if your little boy's face gets cold this winter you can help him out with your beloved crochet hooks. Click here.

[i think it's a hoot. :rofl For those of you on Ravelry, check out this picture, too. (Post #35.)]

I'm actually planning on making these for my sister and sister in law :lol they go kayaking with the beardie blokes and want to fit in ;)

Now this is why I love crochet... keeps you warm and keeps you laughing! :rofl

Thank you for my first laugh of the day.:rofl That is just to much.:hook

:toofunny I love it. I might just have to make one for my SoCal nevvie...for his next trip to the not so tropical mountain peaks...or to Grandpa's house. :U if I could find a pattern, that is...

TooooooFunnnnnnny!

:manyheart

So cute! I bet it turns a bunch of heads while walking down the street. Imagine what the teacher would say!!! LOL!!! :)

I would love to make one of these for my son...but I cannot justify $13 for just the pattern! :blush

:hook Ooooh I want to make this for the 3 grandsons, but I'm afraid the boys (DS's) won't like them :eek

:hook Ooooh I want to make this for the 3 grandsons, but I'm afraid the boys (DS's) won't like them :eek
Well, you know what will and won't go over in your family, but perhaps if you made them as part of dress-up costumes for the little ones? Because that's what they are, really.