Going Fishing Hat, closed thank you.

Carlinda

Hello and Happy Holidays,

I am looking for testers for another hat pattern done in Cables, but this time the cables make "fishies" swimming all around the brim. Buttons are added to make the fish eyes.

Pattern will use a G hook, and can be done in either a toddler/child size or an adults size. Adults hat has 6 fish around, will take 6 buttons and about 5 ounces of caron simply soft yarn. The childs will take about 4 ounces, 5 buttons and has 5 fish swimming around. However, the buttons are optional as they are for decorative purposes only.

The pattern is worked in short rows, but requires no sewing up. Even the buttons are put on during the actual crochet work and are not sewn on after. Hat is designed with ribbing on the top portion of the hat and has a rolled edge brim for a finished bottom edge. You will learn a new stitch with this pattern, It incorporates my half single crochet in the ribbing and rolled edge.

I would like this tested by the end of the week. A lot to ask with Christmas coming this next weekend I know, but would make a great last minute gift.

Please send me a private message with your email address if you would like to test.

Thank you in advance.

Carlinda.

Find me on Facebook

post-41864-135897719408_thumb.jpg

post-41864-135897719412_thumb.jpg

Thank you to those wanting to test, I have sent out emails with the pattern. Anniedo can you please send me your email address so I can send you the pattern.

Happy Crocheting,

Carlinda

Carlinda I would love to test for you as well but since I couldn't grasp how to do the owl scarf I probably wouldn't be able to figure this one out either! :angry

Deb, this one is easier than the owl scarf. If you would like to give it a go and try it please let me know.

I would be more than happy to send it to you with no obligations to finish for testing.

Happy Holidays, Carlinda

Archived