Boxing Day 2012!

dorothysgirls

Starting on December 26! You keep a running total of all the things you do for chartiy over the year! Shortly before Christmas We total them all up and see how many things that we made as a group! Any one is welcome to sign up! Crochet, knit, sewn all things are welcome!

dorothysgirls- Dorothy- Hats for the hospital and for school kids, lapghans and squares

Gardner- Cindy- Baby stuff

Frloplady- Mary - Hats and Binky patrol

Moomooo - Lillibet- vet hospital

Cshort- Carol - Share a square, special olympics scarves

pineknott- Linda- UBW hats, scarves, and cat mats

babypoohsmom- Denise- cat mats and toys

PicesCrocheter- Rene'- ?

tnkycrochetnut- Kathy- hats, scarves, squares, dish cloths and potholders

Smith- Susan- Hats squares and afghans

MamaBearCRTE- Jessica- HAP rectangles and HMB squares

Kordrig99- ? - hats

basjordan- Beth- brain surgery hats

Unicorn37757- ? - ?

Lilly Flower- Lilly- Africa mission

toomuchfreetime- Lesle- baby stuff, hats, scarves, and shawls

HollyzHobbyz- Holly- Rectangles and scarves

funnymom8- Lise- Homeless teens

Spiritwalker- Mary- Linus, chemo caps,and angel tree mission

grannieannie- Ann - Scarves for abuse survivors

Krazycrocheter- ?- afghans for local cahrity

mamabear10 -?- Homeless minestry

KathyWho - Kathy Kay- small lapghans

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I will try this. I've been making hats for the mission and I will be making some hats for chemo patients as well. Also just found there is a chapter of the Binky Patrol close by and I hope to make some blankies for them too

Well my dear friend Dorothy:

I wanted to do so much this year and with the health issues i didnt.

Now I think i'll start a new fresh slate and crochet for Foxie's Veternary Hospital again as

Foxie's Veternarian was so kind to send me a basket of fresh flowers to the hospital during my surgery... How cool was that she made me feel so special...

So I will keep tract I got a note pad ready..

hugs

LIllibet

I am along for the ride as well. I'll be making toys and mats for the cats in the shelter!

Who knows what else? Everyone here is so inspiring that you never know what I will be moved to do.

And I will try to keep my totals up to date next year!

I will join in. I will be making chemo caps as well as caps/hats and scarves for my church's clothes closet. I will also be using my leftover yarn to make squares to donate to charity. Oh, yes the other thing(s) I was thinking about making this year to put in my church's clothes closet next year around Christmas time are potholders and dishcloths. So I will keep track and join in 2012. Let the hooks fly.

I'll join too, it would be a nice way to keep track of things throughout the year.

I will be working on baby/adult hats and afghans and squares and whatever else that may come up.

So do we start counting on Dec 26th (Boxing Day) See how anxious I am to start out right?

I have been known to cheat..... Just leave one end to be weaved then it is not complete... Therfore can't be counted :devil

Archived