Proud to be a part of the community!

Moonshineglory

Hi, I'm Anna.

I just stumbled on this wonderful site while looking for patterns and had to join!

I live in San Diego and have been crocheting a few years. I've had bad luck finding 9-5 work this year so I've started my own tiny business on Etsy. It's called Moonshine Glory. I crochet accessories and make some beaded jewelry as well. I also blog fashion, accessories, my projects and other artisan's works on tumblr (same name) for the purpose of inspiring others and giving exposure to fellow artist. (Message me if you have a store and want to see your products featured)

It's very rewarding to accept orders from friends, who've been very supportive and make something unique just for them. But it's time to take it to another level so I'm currently researching all I can on how to make a business work, how to draw people, engage them and make them happy. I'm always looking for fellow crafters to share ides with and more recently started looking for fellow crafters who are already doing the small biz thing. I want to learn all I can and be a fun and productive part of the artisan yarn crafter community.

Archived