Rvrsbl Coin Purse/Accepted 2007 - NEW Photo

hookd1989

This is pattern #2 accepted. Again, excited and very happy. This was designed because I was given a REALLY nice purse for an early birthday present...and there was not a zipper pocket to put my change in. Thanks for looking!!:hook

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/Myersdoty/2007RvsblCoin.jpg

Reversible Coin Purse

Copyright 2005 by Michelle M Doty

Description: A reversible coin purse w/ drawstring closure crocheted in the round.

Will gladly Email pattern if requested.

hello i am new to this site..i would love to have a copy of yoru reversible coing purse...it is soooo cute.

This is pattern #2 accepted. Again, excited and very happy. This was designed because I was given a REALLY nice purse for an early birthday present...and there was not a zipper pocket to put my change in. Thanks for looking!!:hook

Reversible Coin Purse

Description: A reversible coin purse w/ drawstring closure crocheted in the round.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you still willing to email out pattern copies? If so, my email is in my siggy. I made a crocheted purse a little while ago and have been looking for a good change purse to use with it. Yours is exactly what I was thinking :)

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'd love to have the pattern please..

thanks

silkymist@gmail.com

Reversible Coin Purse

I would love a copy of the pattern, but when I tried to send you a message with my e-mail address, I got the following...

Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

:(

are you still accepting requests for the pattern? luvmnms@go.com

Hi!

I love that little coin purse! Would you please send me a pattern also? I also have a wallet that doesn't give me much room for coins as I am always just throwing the change into the bottom of my bag instead! So this would be perfect! Can't wait to make one and try it out! Thanks so much!! :hook My email is: jenbrazel@yahoo.com

Archived