2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

Well, I don't even know where I'm at for the week. I think I made a ball so +1 for me. It's hard working with the graph ghan and having so many skeins attached at once that they just don't go anywhere too quickly :lol

So let me post now since I'm going to Tampa tomorrow for a long weekend :D

Score for the week ending June 2nd :eek

WTD +2 YTD -13

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finished the last skein in the Marcelle Afghan kit and have half a round left to finish it. I emailed Mary Maxim but don't really expect that they will supply another skein. Ordering another skein will make the kit a little more expensive, but it is very pretty and I'll know how much yarn to have next time.

I finished the last skein in the Marcelle Afghan kit and have half a round left to finish it. I emailed Mary Maxim but don't really expect that they will supply another skein. Ordering another skein will make the kit a little more expensive, but it is very pretty and I'll know how much yarn to have next time.

I ran out of yarn for a kit several years ago, not sure if it was Mary Maxim or Hershnners, but they sent me an additional skein at no charge. Hope you get the extra yarn you need.

Hurray for Mary Maxim!!! I got an email this morning saying they will be shipping me another skein this afternoon!

Meantime I've started on a Holey Moley Shawl. It's small skeins and two strands, so they should go quickly!

After sorting my stash last week, I made up a bag of 10 balls/partial skeins that I'm not going to use. Today I dropped them off at the senior center for the knitters (+10) :cheer. I started another Christmas stocking yesterday, but didn't use anything worth counting. I need to get ideas for a project soon, Making Christmas stuff this early is making me :loco.

WTD: + 10 YTD: + 47

Ellie 13

Mona - what the heck did you do that you had to get stitches? :eek I hope you heal up fast... :hug

Everyone - I received two bags of yarn today from my aunt, and after pulling it all out and counting it all up, I have 44 skeins and 3 balls... so guess what? You can feel free to go shopping!! :) So far this week, I've only used up 2 balls...

:hug

Mona, so sorry to hear about your stitches. I hope you heal up fast so you can join us in crocheting again. Especially to do that stash busting.

Crabby Rat, your invitation to do some yarn shopping this week is very tempting. But I think I am going to try to be a good girl and not do any yarn shopping. Besides I have so much yarn stuck hither, thither and yon in this house I think it would be a better idea not to add to that. Besides my pocketbook would apppreciate it.

Putting a weight back on top of a dog feeder. Got me finger between the metal weight & the metal feeder. Smashed it, cutting finger on two sides. Slept ok keeping it elevated, but SORE this morning. I see lots of reading for the weekend!

WTD +4

I'm putting in my totals now, as this promises to be yet another busy weekend (have to work...boo...hiss...).

I finished up the baby sweater and little hat, so I managed to get a skein of sock yarn down to a small ball, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +1 YTD -21

:clap:c9:cheer

Didn't get much crafting time this week at all.

WTD=-4 YTD=+47

:manyheart

WTD: +3

revamping part of the barn so out working in the dirt and dust..cough cough SNEEZE!

Have a wedding to go to tonight..after I take a shower of course:lol THEN I will get some hooking done, but not enough to make a difference on my score for sure

Man, didn't anyone buy yarn this week? I sure hope I don't win the Shoot the Moon award for a measly -4!

:manyheart

Everyone should be safe this week... 56 skeins of clearence yarn followed me home from JoAnn and another 32 skeins in kits I ordered...88 skeins for the week!!!! Luckily I used 8 skeins finishing a ghan.

WTD -160

YTD -144

I'll do scores as soon as I can in the morning.

Archived