2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

I will be back to this thread next week. Grandma gave me a lot of yarn so haven't counted the stash yet. Plus my daughter is going to counseling now,and I am doing online classes so that has took up my time a lot of reading to do.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Due to unforeseen activities, I will not be able to post the YTD scores until tonight or tomorrow morning. Sorry for the inconvenience.

:manyheart

Gold this week!

pineknott +14

Silver!

HollyzHobbyz +10

and tied for Bronze!

cshort +2

dragonpuck +2

Using up stash

BigPinkPolkaDot +1

CLLinda +1

crabby rat +1

cris +1

Holding Steady

FrLopLady 0

prettywoman030981 0

yarn geek 0

Adding to stash

Shannart -1

PBLKNP -6

tnkycrochetnut -24

greyhound grandma -26

And Shoot the Moon!!

Braxxi -28 WTG! :cheer

I think I got everyone....happy crochet week!!!

Woo Hoo! Silver this week! It has been so nice being able to crochet again and not having to do homework. :hook I finished a baby afghan yesterday, and I'm taking advantage of the long weekend to assemble an afghan I started last summer! :blush

:whew Thought I was going to be "Shoot The Moon" winner this week. But I missed it. Just barely though. Now to get busy crocheting:crocheting so I can use up some of my yarn and begin to get out of the negative.

Stashbusting Scores for YTD

for the month of

May, 2012

Pineknott +275 Gold Winner!

:cheer:clap:cheer

dragonpuck +126 Silver Winner! :cheer:clap:cheer

Crabby Rat +61 Bronze Winner!:cheer:clap:cheer

Using up Yarn!:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

CLLinda +51

Cathoms +40

BigPinkPolkaDot +28

cshort +20

Braxxi +16

Accumulating yarn!:cheer:lol:cheer:cheer:cheer

prettywoman030981 -13

PBLKNP -22

tnkycrochetnut -38

HollyzHobbyz -38

cris -39

Shannart -45

greyhoundgrandma -118

FrLopLady -143

And the winner of this Month's Shoot the Moon is : yarn geek with a score of -174!

:manyheart:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap

Congratulations to everyone!

Sorry that my postings are late. Had out of the area company and then ended up at the St. Charles Fine Arts Show. Then out for Pizza. Long, Hot day, but it was fun!

Sorry that my postings are late. Had out of the area company and then ended up at the St. Charles Fine Arts Show. Then out for Pizza. Long, Hot day, but it was fun!

glad it was a fun outing for you

WOW first place in both wtd & ytd,think thats the first time for that.

no yarn money is getting the stash down finally.

That's a lot of yarn used up this year! And from the other end, a lot less acquired at this point in the year that there was last year!

Linda--sounds like a really nice day!

Happy Memorial Day to everyone!

Happy Memorial Day!!!

Well, when I was here on Friday, I decided to hold off posting my score because I thought I'd have time to crochet over the weekend which didn't really happen AND I ended up going to a friends river house until this morning. Although I knew there would not be wifi to use my ipad, I thought I'd be able to jump on from the phone to post, but there was no signal :eek

So I thought I'd be close to the bottom since I bought the yarn last week to make my cousin an afghan for her high school graduation this week :D

So my week ended at -21!!!!

I'm at a +2 today also. Working on a baby afghan and it's turning out so pretty. I'm making it in white, with a dark olive green trim, to go with the baby's room.

I'm down to the last two rounds of my afghan and it's looking like I might not have enough yarn to finish it. I hate kits!!! I usually buy a little extra yarn for patterns, but a kit doesn't give you that option.

Fingers crossed!

I'm down to the last two rounds of my afghan and it's looking like I might not have enough yarn to finish it. I hate kits!!! I usually buy a little extra yarn for patterns, but a kit doesn't give you that option.

Fingers crossed!

I know what you mean. And then it's almost impossible to find something to match it in the store. I guess I would call the company and maybe they will send you more.

I am down to the last 12 squares of my afghan..... WHEW - hopefully I will be using up the yarn rather than needing to buy it :) After that, I have to edge it and then weave in the ends. Should be fun!

I haven't been here since May 16th. I haven't :crocheting anything all week :eek. When the weather was :sun I was biking or in my garden :garden. I got beans, green peppers, tomatoes and rhubarb. When it :rain, I stayed in but didn't know what to :crocheting. I went through my stash for ideas and wound up sorting everything. Still no ideas though :think. Will add to my score if I get any :crocheting done this week.

WTD: 0 YTD: +37

Ellie 13

I still in 2nd place!! ok at the wrong end of the scale..but seriously..I think I'm doing much better than last year.... :think

:rofl2 I was -120 at the end of May last year...so much for doing better!

Archived