cshort -3

Saffronangel +2

PrettyWoman030981 -33

tnkycrochetnut -45

greyhoundgrandma -86

DDC -105

FrLopLady -255

yarn geek -424

And the "Shoot the Moon" winner this month for the highest negative number is Braxxi with a score of -644!

:cheer:cheer:cheer

My YTD score is embarrassing in light of the fact that my firmest New Year's resolution this year was to use down the stash. What can I say? I'm a yarn addict. It must be true - to change you have to WANT to change. :ohdear I think the only realistic long term solution for me is to just buy more shelves. :rofl

My YTD score is embarrassing in light of the fact that my firmest New Year's resolution this year was to use down the stash. What can I say? I'm a yarn addict. It must be true - to change you have to WANT to change. :ohdear I think the only realistic long term solution for me is to just buy more shelves. :rofl

I know what you mean. This thread hasn't kept me from buying --I'm a sucker for yarn on sale-- but at least it makes me more conscious of crocheting more and trying to use up what I have!

My YTD is actually -255. I need to change my siggy.

Used up a ball of amazing for a scarf. Gave it away already :D

+2

All fixed.

Linda, sorry to say this but my YTD for last year was -11. This year's is +2 so far. Just wanted to make sure we had it straight.

Fixed it. Sorry about that!

or more bins :D

I know what you mean. This thread hasn't kept me from buying --I'm a sucker for yarn on sale-- but at least it makes me more conscious of crocheting more and trying to use up what I have!

This thread HAS kept me from buying..that competitive nature. And I have also been taking financial peace university and have given myself a budget for each month. Now, I'm not so sure I've been as good on that as I should have, but it really has helped. Or I just feel more guilty...NOT!

So far +2. I finished playing with the yarn winder late last night - I got all the RH yarn done - what I'm mostly using now - and some of the I Love This Yarn. So now I'm back to crocheting.

Busy week. Nothing accomplished on the crochet front.

WTD 0

We're headed out tomorrow going to our younger son's wedding in Denver and will be gone for two weeks. I'm taking several small crochet projects. Not sure if I'll be able to crochet in the truck, but I'll have evening time anyway.

-2 for the week so far. I used some balls up, but bought 3 ILTY skeins for the scarves/hats project for a friend. I wanted to use that brand, and thought I have a fair amount, it's a very limited color selection. Ah, well, she's a good friend!

Well, it's wasn't a very busy week at the needles. Only used up one skein of yarn for the week.

WTD=+2

not much of a score, but at least it's positive.

:manyheart

Due to my son's accident (falling out of a tree) and my own possibility of breast cancer, I am looking for someone to take over the scorekeeping for the year of 2013.

It involves setting up the new thread (Beginning of January), keeping up with the new people who join during the year (name page)and then doing the once a month YTD scores.

Please let me know if you are willing to help me out.

Thank you in advance.

:manyheart

Archived