So I don't forget AGAIN, I'm putting in my totals now...

I've been chugging away with my Granny Shawl and the sweater, but I haven't used up a skein this week, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +0 YTD +7

:c9

Hey ladies, I'm finally back. I have been ill the last few months, and haven't been able to stand being on the computer much, and haven't crocheted hardly at all for the last 3 months. I have popped in from time to time to read the posts as I could do this while laying down. I hope you all have been busy making wonderful projects. I will actually be on the plus side for the week as I started a doily on Monday and have the first 350 yard ball almost finished.

I used up one of the new skeins on a cowl. Mostly too tired to crochet much this week. I hope to get a little more done before tomorrow is over, but I have a funeral to go to and a pretty long to-do list, so we'll just have to see how it goes.

Hey ladies, I'm finally back. I have been ill the last few months, and haven't been able to stand being on the computer much, and haven't crocheted hardly at all for the last 3 months. I have popped in from time to time to read the posts as I could do this while laying down. I hope you all have been busy making wonderful projects. I will actually be on the plus side for the week as I started a doily on Monday and have the first 350 yard ball almost finished.

Glad you are feeling better!

Another week with no points in either direction.

Another week going a direction l:lol Not sure we can call it a wrong direction in this cal. For yanaholics IS there a wrong direction??

Any way -14e tat is a minus but wont even try to fix that working on my tablet lol

Went yarn shopping! I needed some yarn for my DS's afghan and, not only bought that, but three skeins of cotton for washcloths and a pound of love for a new prayer shawl. Altogether, it was 12 skeins, for a whopping -24!

I did manage, however, to use up two balls working on a comfort scarf.

For week ending Sept. 29, 2012:

WTD: -22 / YTD: +5

But a good week for my son.

Didn't buy any yarn, so that's a good thing!:)

:manyheart

WTD=+7 YTD=+38

Oh, and it is the end of the month, so please post both the WTD's and the YTD's when posting your score. Thanks. I will be doing the YTD's after the Shoot the moon winner posts the WTD's.

Hobby lobby hit me!!!! Got three skeins of clearance yarn (one worsted, 2 sock yarn) and 2 skeins of sock yarn, so that gives me -10. But I used up a skein yesterday on my knitted scarf, so

wtd: -8 / ytd:-31

I have done some crocheting this week. Just did not use up any yarn to count. So my score for the week ending September 29, 2012 is:

WTD: +0 / YTD -45

Have to change up my score for the week. The mail came, and a nice person Raok'd me and send me four skeins of yarn.

so here's my new score:

WTD=-1 YTD=+30

WTD: 0

YTD: -105

It's a pity I can't count all the stuff I wound up with my new yarn winder this week. It would be + a zillion. Unfortunately, it's not used, only reformatted. :laughroll

Made many pumpkin pins. Didn't use much yarn though. Made a few more squares for an afghan, also not enough yarn used to count :(. Hope to do better next week.

WTD: 0 YTD: + 93

Ellie 13

I don't think my score has changed in about 4 weeks. I've only been crocheting a little each week, just been busy with other things. So my score is still wtd 0, ytd -3

I bought 4 skeins (-8), but then donated 5 (+10) and rolled 3 skeins into balls (+3) for a grand total of +5

WTD:+5/YTD:-2

Hey, we have a new player! Welcome to the group of us crazy stashbusters!

Finished the ball of thread, and now I have to find some more of that color in my craft room. I also started a girls scarf and finished one skein of that. So nice to crochet again, even if it is just a small amount.

WTD+4/YTD+132

Hobby lobby hit me!!!! Got three skeins of clearance yarn (one worsted, 2 sock yarn) and 2 skeins of sock yarn, so that gives me -10. But I used up a skein yesterday on my knitted scarf, so

wtd: -8 / ytd:-31

Had to go back to hobby lobby for the correct size knitting needles and a skein of clearance sock yarn jumped into my hand.

So my new score is

WTD: -10 / YTD: -33

Hobby Lobby is a more dangerous place than the La Brea tar pits. But ever so much more fun! What did you get?

Hobby Lobby is a more dangerous place than the La Brea tar pits. But ever so much more fun! What did you get?

I was in search of some 11 or 12 inch long circular knitting needles, but they didn't have any. Ended up with a set of double pointed needles instead and a skein of Paton's stretch socks yarn (I bought some yesterday as well). The hobby lobby here doesn't clearance their yarn very often, so when they do, I try to buy some!

No progress this week. Too busy trying to help a friend fix a gift to give at a baby shower next month.