saffronangel

NEW YARN!! :hook

Yarngeek: -2

krazycrocheter: -2

FrLopLady: -3

pixidaria: -6

SHOOT THE MOON! :devil

Shannart: -129 :c9

Used up a ball on a hat and then sent it to fair! my first time sending stuff to fair. I alsvo gave a skein away

I was unable to post my final score for the week. Thunder storms came through last night and kept knocking out my internet.

WTD: -3

I added you to the list. Sorry you lost the internet, but if you love thunderstorms as much as I do, it was probably worth it. :)

Shannart -- that was quite a haul of new yarn, you lucky duck!

I missed posting this week... but since I haven't had any hooky time this week, it didn't really matter anyway!! :rofl

Have a wonderful week everyone!!! :hug

I was feeling a bit sorry for myself yesterday, and ordered 2 skeins of yarn and some knitting needles from Paradise Fibers. Sometimes, I get a bit overwhelmed having to take care of my 19 year old son. I try to smile and do what he wants and needs, but it's hard work.

I am very glad that he's alive and getting a little stronger each day. And I am happy that I can take care of him.

Thanks for letting me vent.

:manyheart

I was feeling a bit sorry for myself yesterday, and ordered 2 skeins of yarn and some knitting needles from Paradise Fibers. Sometimes, I get a bit overwhelmed having to take care of my 19 year old son. I try to smile and do what he wants and needs, but it's hard work.

I am very glad that he's alive and getting a little stronger each day. And I am happy that I can take care of him.

Thanks for letting me vent.

:manyheart

Hang in there! I'm glad you were able to "treat" yourself and hope you can find some yarn time in with the nursing.

Prayers continuing for a speedy recovery and strength for you.

I finished my sweetheart ripple!!!!!!! Used up 5 balls and rolled the last skein to a ball, so a +6 for this week!! I'm so happy I'm finished. The only thing I don't like is I don't care for the yarn. It was my first time working with Caron Simply Soft and it has fuzzed up terribly. But the afghan looks amazing!!!

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr310/jenniferlynnsmith030981/1347402702.jpg

Well, I'm negative again, but should pull it out by the end of the week.

Hobby Lobby had one skein - just one! - of I Love This Yarn in the clearance baskets. Candy Corn, a color I would normally pass, but I think I can use a little of it to effect in a RHSS Sunshine print lapghan I'll be working on before long. I also picked up a skein of RHSS Blue Suede, a new color for me, with a Michael's coupon. So -4. But I used up a ball and tossed a ball, so I'm back up to -2.

I finished my sweetheart ripple!!!!!!! Used up 5 balls and rolled the last skein to a ball, so a +6 for this week!! I'm so happy I'm finished. The only thing I don't like is I don't care for the yarn. It was my first time working with Caron Simply Soft and it has fuzzed up terribly. But the afghan looks amazing!!!

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr310/jenniferlynnsmith030981/1347402702.jpg

Very pretty! Congrats on getting it finished!

Red heart on sale for $2.19 at Bi-Mart (NW area store) So yeah 4 of them came home with me. But I've used up a skein on the shawl swap and rolled a ball.

it was actually 5..so that makes it a -7...but I went to a REAL yarn store :lol in Portland yesterday and came home with 5 yummy skeins of incredible yarn

Used up a bunch of little balls on some squares, and then my order came from Paradise Fibers.

so I had a +5 and now take away 4 and I get a +1 for the week so far.

Archived