2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't been playing in the yarn much at all lately - even missed posting a couple times in a row lately, so rather than miss it again I will post now and then forever hold my peace... :rofl

Week ending 9/1/2012

WTD 0 / YTD +12

I'm dying to try one of those...are they hard to do?

No as long as you can ch and triple crochet you have it down. Just count EVERY cluster :lol:lol my downfall.

Edit: Used up a ball on a dish cloth i needed for market. 2am and rmrmbered i needed one and knew there were no clean ones, so i made one :lol

WTD score +7

I finished two rectangles and rolled a skein into a ball...+2 now. Hope to maybe finish another skein before the day is done.

We're at the lake for the weekend and it's too windy to take the boat out (Isaac leftovers) so I'll be forced to crochet!

I won't be using up anything today, though I will be crocheting, and have been. I hope this is the last negative score for a while, since the point is to be moving in the other direction. I'm hoping to just break even by the end of the after the hole I've dug myself into this last month or so. I'm off next week and plan on not going ANYWHERE that sells yarn, and I don't have internet at home, so I'm safe from Ms. Joann. :lol

WTD: -39

YDT: -116

Used up a ball of yarn, but then bought a skein today at wally world while buying supplies to take care of my son.

He is now home for a few days and in good spirits. Next surgery is on Wednesday. That's for his elbow, which is in 7 pieces.

It's tough being a mom!

WTD=-1 YTD=+47

:manyheart

I have used up 4 more balls of yarn and rolled one into a skein....which makes this weeks total:

WTD = +8 YTD = -85

I have a another Large JoAnns' order...however it was delivered to my work address after I left Friday. I won't actually have it in my possession until next week!

I didn't get too much crocheting done this week. Yesterday I stopped at Joanns to get polyfil and of course I had to have a least one skein of yarn (yes, I only bought one) So my score this week is wtd -2, ytd -3.

And...

Dragonpuck +14 ~~ GOLD MEDAL!

Shannart +8 AND tnkycrochetnut +8 ~~ TIE for SILVER MEDAL!

BigPinkPolkaDot +7 AND Braxxi +7 AND FrLopLady +7 ~~ TIE for BRONZE MEDAL!

pineknott +3

greyhoundgrandma +2

PBLKNP +2

prettywoman030981 +1

Crabby Rat +0

Krazycrocheter +0

walker1021 +0

CLLinda -1

cshort -2

yarn geek -4

ddc -39 ~~ SHOOT THE MOON!

:jumpyay:woo:jumpyay I tied with Shannart. We won the Silver Medal. I have won the Shoot the Moon award in the past. But this time it was for using up yarn. What a novel idea. Congratulations to all winners. Congratulations to everyone whether you are using up yarn or adding yarn to your stash. It's fun either way.

:jumpyay:woo:jumpyay I tied with Shannart. We won the Silver Medal. I have won the Shoot the Moon award in the past. But this time it was for using up yarn. What a novel idea. Congratulations to all winners. Congratulations to everyone whether you are using up yarn or adding yarn to your stash. It's fun either way.

It is fun to win for the week!

Congrats to everyone this week. Keep using up the yarn, ladies!

I'll be away from computers until Saturday, but I'll check back in then and get the scores posted on Sunday. I just wanted you to know I haven't run away! And congratulations to the medalists! WTG!

A whole day without picking up a hook. My son and husband are keeping me busy.

It's hard being a mom, nurse, cook, etc. But I'm just glad my son's on the way to recovery.

Archived