2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

I think I'll join in. I have plenty that I need to use up :lol I see a bunch of ami in my future :D As well as a shawl or two :D

Welcome to the group. All the names are on #6.

:manyheart

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
O.k. Count me in. I fell off the CAL wagon the last couple months, but I'll get back into it next year. Sue will make sure of it. lol

You are on the list! Glad to see you back.

O.k. Count me in. I fell off the CAL wagon the last couple months, but I'll get back into it next year. Sue will make sure of it. lol

Well, at least put some extra skeins of yarn in your cart if anything. :lol

:turtle:vheart

:cheer:cheer:cheer

Count me in again! Maybe I can end up positive in 2012! LOL!

Added you in. Glad to see you back!

Okay, I'm going to join in again this year, although I seem to constantly relapse... :rofl:rofl:rofl

Money's been a little tight lately, so I'm hoping to stay on the straight and narrow this year.

I am going to guess SOTM CAL is Square of the Month CAL, PBLKNP. I understand completely about the relapses. I have relapsed a lot the last couple of months. That is one of the reasons I joined this CAL. I am hoping that holding myself accountable to this CAL will really make me think before buying more yarn. That and not having to hear my sweet hubby say "Where are we going to put your new box of yarn?":rofl

OMG...someone save me....I lost my MIL's present that I crocheted for her birthday, so I went through my statsh trying to find it.....where did I come up with all this yarn?!!! Holy crud!

Drowning in yarn--- what a way to go :crocheting

thankfully It doesn't count against you if you already have it:devil

did you find the gift?

Archived