Owl cable stitch

magicfan

Question

13 answers to this question

I don't think it's just a stitch but a stitch pattern that makes up the Owl. Since the stitch pattern probably took much time to work out I think a pattern would be well worth the price. I know sometimes people don't like to pay for patterns but I try to consider if all patterns were free there wouldn't be nearly as many great ones around. I personally love that designers make money off their creativity. What's better than making money doing what you love :) Designers aren't getting rich they're just making a little extra to feed their habit :lol

Thank you...I wasn't looking for free necessarily. I am happy to pay for the design:clap

as one of the ladies who tested her owl pattern for her headband design.. I will say its worth every penny!!!! I love it so much I went and purchased the hat pattern she also has. and intend on buyin her scarf pattern when she's got it out!

as one of the ladies who tested her owl pattern for her headband design.. I will say its worth every penny!!!! I love it so much I went and purchased the hat pattern she also has. and intend on buyin her scarf pattern when she's got it out!

It is on Ravelry right now, :hook

Thank you...I wasn't looking for free necessarily. I am happy to pay for the design:clap

It is on Ravelry right now, :hook

you wont be disapointed!!! just use buttons for eyes... Those of us who used poney beads find they get lost in the stitching. I'm going to pick up some buttons this week and make some hats!

You can purchase any of Carlinda Lewis's owl patterns and save $1.00 by using the word "owl" in the coupon area. You need to purchase by 1/2, I believe. I just purchased her very cute owl slipper pattern.

The cable owl has been popular in the knitting world for a long time. It is very pretty and it's really nice that people have converted it to crochet. :) Here is a pattern for fingerless gloves on Ravelry.. it's a free download.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/owl-mitts-2

Archived