Closed, Owl Scarf-testers found.

Carlinda

It's a Hoot! A scarf done in beautiful cables to create "owls" at either end of the scarf. This scarf was created and made to match the It's a Hoot Owl Headband and Hat Patterns and can be made in either of two sizes: child or adult.

Testing is for the Scarf Pattern Only. Either size will use 4 buttons. The childs will take about 4 ounces of Caron Simply Soft and finished size is 4.25 Inches Wide X 44 Inches Long. The adult size will take about 6-8 ounces of Caron Simply Soft yarn. If working the adult size I will require that you let me know the ounces you used to complete the scarf. Other materials are an H Hook and a small bit of dental floss for attaching the buttons. Both adult and childs sizes have one owl on each end of the scarf. Childs size is pictured.

I would like to have this tested by 12/8/11. Prior knowledge of Front and Back post stitches is needed. This is not a beginner pattern due to the nature of the crossed cable design to form the owls.

Please make sure I have your email address if you would like to test.

Thanks for looking and happy crocheting!

Carlinda :dog

post-41864-135897715098_thumb.jpg

post-41864-135897715101_thumb.jpg

post-41864-135897715104_thumb.jpg

LOVE this!!! I've been looking for a crocheted owl like this for a friend but because I don't knit very well I haven't had much luck, is this pattern going to be available for sale?

As soon as it is finished being tested I will put it on Ravelry and in my Etsy shop.

Again, thank you testers.

Archived