TurtleLvr

December Turtle's TLC and EdgeryDoo kit...DebraKay won!

I'm so busy with finals coming up, work and the holidays I found myself with no time to make a tote for this month...at least not crocheted. ;) Included with the tote (sewn) is a 6" EdgeryDoo kit!! Comes with the template, CD, puncture tool and well things that hold it in place...IDK what they are called! I bought this from Marleen (I removed the EdgeryDoo sticker so I could see what I was cutting), but prefer my 12" one.

This one is a DRAWING!!! So post a comment saying you want to be in the running. You have until Tuesday December 6th at 5 pm EST to enter. I will then draw a name and mail it out on Wed. Need not be a US resident to enter. :cheer

Tote:

post-28075-135897714971_thumb.jpg

Kit:

post-28075-135897714975_thumb.jpg

:turtle:vheart

post-28075-135897714961_thumb.jpg

post-28075-135897714968_thumb.jpg

Edited by TurtleLvr

Oh yes please TurtleLvr! I want to stick my name in for the running.

Yet another lovely giveaway by the lovely you. :hug

Thank you.

Just wanted to say wow! Nice giveaway, don't enter me though. I have the edgerydoo already. Let someone who don't have one appreciate it. I just love them. Love the bag too just the right size for a project or work bag.

Sue, please enter me in the drawing. I love the bag and have been wondering if I would like using the EdgeryDoo.

that is pretty!!! no need to enter me just wanted to comment on the cool bag and gift!

I already have a sewn tote and Edgery doo (won the edgery on the big give away here). :) GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

:cheer Wow Sue how generous!!! And your Bags Rock....

I would love to be entered.

I would love to be in your drawing! I am dying to try the Edgerydoo! I've been right there ready to order several times but never having had a chance to try it out, I'm not sure if I would like it or which one I would want to order. So, a drawing would be wonderful! You never know, until you enter, right?! :) Then like ice cream on cake.....a Sea Turtle Tote! Perfect for a Florida chicka like me! Am I getting gutsy sticking my neck out on this one or what? Must be the time of night/morning! LOL!

Thanks for all of your wonderful give-aways, Sue! You are amazing ~ with all you have going on top of it being December, which is pretty much the busiest month for all of us, you still manage to come up with a fantastic give-away!

Awesome of you to do! You go girl!

No need to enter Mama on this one......you've been more than generous to me over the years!

Love ya!

Mama Kuddles