Tampa Doll

C’Ville December 2011 Tote

The tote will be boxed up tomorrow and have it picture taken. it will be on Wed when the first hint comes.:devil

Having a little trouble with the hints.:devil

YOU have trouble with hints!!! I dont believe it.. I just think this means you found some extra juicy ones LOL:lol

I had a baby thumbelina too! I bought her with money I "earned" when I was 8 or 9:lol

I can barely remember my thumbelina, sure wish I had her still. Oh, I also had a "chatty cathy"!! My Godmother bought it for me, cuz(if I remember correctly), my mom was in the hospital. :think :think

The tote will be boxed up tomorrow and have it picture taken. it will be on Wed when the first hint comes.:devil

Having a little trouble with the hints.:devil

mhhh... Well wherever it goes someone will be very luck as all your choices are!

This is a truly gorgeous tote, Mary Jo... My very favorite one so far, I think!!!

Christmas is a very special time in my life, and a conflicting one. Growing up, I loved Christmas... from the day after Thanksgiving when the tree went up until Christmas Eve when we were finally allowed to open our gifts so that we would have them out of the way before Santa came, I was always so excited! Christmas Eve also happens to be my birthday, so I had the added joy of the birthday excitement and cake and ice cream to hype me up. :lol

Then, seven years ago, when I was seven and a half months pregnant, my baby boy, Colton, passed away and we found out the day before Thanksgiving. Not wanting to stress my body (I had had four previous c-sections and was a very high risk), the drs chose to have me continue carrying him until my body would deliver him without drugs, but it never happened so they induced me on December 19 and my baby was delivered, stillborn, on December 20. I was in the hospital until December 23 and the holidays changed for me forever. I still love Thanksgiving and Christmas time, but now there is a whole new set of memories to merge with the happier ones from my childhood.

Ditto.....:hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

Very pretty. I can't believe it has been a little over a year now since I became a Bag Lady - where does the time go.

This morning I had to go to the Drug Store to pick up a perscription, so I decided to pack up the tote and take it to the post office. Here it is all wraped and ready to start it's journey.

post-105-135897714493_thumb.jpg

Clue #1. Going to an area that has something in common with it.

Hi

Congratulations to Mary Jo and thanks for keep doing beautiful tote bags

Please, count me in if it's possible

Best

Salma

Gorgeous as always Mary Jo! :) Christmas can be special and not so special,but two memories really stand out for me. First memory was jogged by a picture that surfaced during our recent move,it is a picture of me with my brother,I think I was around six,he would have been 14. H decorated his room with fresh evergreen boughs and a small Christmas tree so we could have kids "Christmas" upstairs. Kids "Christmas" was held Christmas Eve and we were allowed to open one present each,I also have three older sisters,my brother is SMACK in the middle two girls up and two girls down,I'm the youngest. I mentioned to A my eldest sister that I had found that picture and she too remembered that time with fondness. The second memory is of my fiance R and his first Christmas with us. We do Christmas stockings for EVERYBODY,in fact now those are the ONLY presents we do for the adults. R had NEVER had a stocking and now he does AND to make it even more special it is the VERY last thing my mother was able to knit to completion so it is even more special. :) So very Happy Holidays EVERYBODY no matter what holiday you celebrate. ;)

:ctree:wreath:sheepxmas:menorah:dreidel:kwan:kinara hmm nothing for Solstice. Happy Solstice as well! :sun

lol.. there is a place in the Black Hills, SD that is called Mistletoe Ranch! I don't think that's it but thought it worth mentioning!

No clue here, you all have had some neat ideas of the states, but nothing I would have thought of. Once again I will have to wait and see :think.

I just love the surprise when someone finds out they are the new bag lady!!:yes

I googled cities named Mistletoe and came up with one in Illinois. And there are cities named Christmas in Wisconsin, Oregon and Florida. But I'm still clueless as to where the tote is going.:think

Very good guesses everyone. I love the names of towns that you all found.

Clue #2 Going to a State that has something in common with its name.

The post office only says it left Tampa 10:30 last night.:sigh If they update and show some movement later, I will give another clue.:devil