Jimbo is in Interweave Crochet Accessories 2011

LI Roe

Hi all. I apologize if someone has already posted this.

I just bought this issue and there is a wonderful article about Jimbo. They call him the Hook Whisperer. You have to check out Dippy, which may be the worlds largest crochet hook. I got all excited, figuring it was a size I didn't have till I saw it. Wow!!! This man is incredible.

Check it out. You'll love the article.

LI Roe

• 2 weeks later...

Aw, thanks for the note. It was a very kind thing and a real honor to be so lucky to have Laurie do an article about me. Dippy was pleased too, to be carried around by such good looking ladies!

• 2 weeks later...

I found one at JoAnn's (had to ask, cause they hadn't been displayed yet), but then a friend who works there said she couldn't find another. I wonder if maybe the stores are limiting their stock. It's kinda pricey... around $15. I also saw that Paradise Fibers here in Spokane had only one or two.

and I *Still* haven't been able to find a copy here. :( guess I should go online? (address anyone?)

I bought mine at Barnes and Noble, if that is any help.

LI Roe

oh well. it's not in the budget right now anyway. maybe my local library will get a copy and I can drool there. (unlikely, but hey, it could happen)

I still think it's awesome that our jimbo is in there! And Diptser! We can say "we knew him when" even if only online. :) And your blog photos, jimbo, make me homesick ;) I :bheart love the PNW!

Archived