**Update: The hearts are multiplying!

I Create

Ok, here is the most recent batch.

Update: I have done quite a few more hearts the last couple days and a regular man's hat that I won't bore you with (the first man's hat like this I already posted under hats).......but doing so many hearts (I think it's 30 now I've done for coasters) has given me ideas of other things to make using hearts. :D Designing my own and will post it under another title soon. With crochet, one thing always leads to another, doesn't it! :lol

post-23943-135897712552_thumb.jpg

Thanks! And Thunder84 I gave the link on the other post I did with the other hearts. I think it's right under this post or near it. Same pattern for this batch but the different colors, variegated yarns and different edgings make them look somewhat different.

I mailed out most of this 2nd batch yesterday and have a few more to mail out. 2 of those made and more to go. I am going to wait on some of them, though, while I finish brother's afghan. :)

Wow I love these hearts you made ..

I must have missed the first batch so going to go look for the post and catch the link

Great Job and nice of you to share your photos and give us ideas..

hugs

Lillibet

I have been looking at that pattern, too! It's cute. I don't think I want to sew that many hearts together, though. I am making a scarf of my own design with less hearts and will post when I'm done.

Archived