jillkap

Flower Bed Blankie

What a beautiful work of art! Lots of work went into this and I hope the recipient will be appreciative. :crocheting

WOW, that's lovely and looks like lots of work. Lucky baby to be receiving this. Thanks for sharing.

Oh I love it! Your cousin will be just thrilled!

I love your color combination and edging, can you tell me what pattern you used for the hat and the name of the blue yarn.

I love this pattern, I started another one in green and will post pic when I'm done. TYFS your version.

Hediye

It's so perfect!!!!! Amazing! :clap:clap:clap

absolutely gorgeous set. love your color choices. your hat is too cute! can you tell me where you got the pattern for the hat and flower? I ordered the pattern book from MM for the ghan.

I went to the shower this weekend and they loved it!! I was so happy :) Thanks everyone!!

I love your color combination and edging, can you tell me what pattern you used for the hat and the name of the blue yarn.

I love this pattern, I started another one in green and will post pic when I'm done. TYFS your version.

Hediye

Thank you!! This is the pattern I used for the hat (it's my go-to hat pattern!!) http://www.crochetme.com/media/p/89277.aspx and the yarn is Caron Simply Soft - Ocean. The flowers are CSS - Strawberry and I think the green is Pistachio. I already made the same hat and color combo for a special order!! Please share your photos when you're done :)