Hey all!

geekinpynk

Hi everyone. I am just going to be honest I am brand new to the crocheting world. My mom tried to teach me so many times when I was younger and I didn't have the want to learn until just recently. I live in Utah, I have a 3 year old son, and I just recently became engaged to a wonderful man. I am also part of a Medieval Combat Society (Belegarth), this is where I actually met my wonderful Fiance. I found this site looking for a pattern that I will actually be using for one of my costumes for Belegarth. I am excited to finally have some help on this stuff seeing as the only thing I have made so far is a baby blanket for my new nephew and started the one for my new niece. Well that's about all I really have to say right now! Have a wonderful day everyone!

Good morrow, m'lady. I bid thee most welcome to Crochetville. I hail from the City of Dreaming Spires in the fair county of Oxford on the British Isles (although I'm actually living in Sweden at the moment :P ) and fancy a bit of ye old Medieval histories myself.

'Tis most splendid to have you here! :hug

Oh you guys have already made me feel so welcome! I am so excited!

Lots of lovely, helpful and friendly people here. Beware though, you'll want to get stuck in on CAL's (Crochet-alongs) and stuff and then there will be no light at the end of the tunnel... not that its a bad thing because its grrrrrrrreat! :lol:D:hug

Archived