CindysSweetThings

6" Snowflake Square

I did use your square to make a nice little blankie.  I hit a snag when I had other stuff come up and then I returned to finish more squares only to find I could not match the first four for love nor money.  So, being a practical sort, I just turned the 1st four into a blankie:

post-4896-0-71095600-1432318147_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-81855800-1432318149_thumb.jpg

Now I will go back to those remaining snowflakes and work up more squares. :rofl

I did use your square to make a nice little blankie.  I hit a snag when I had other stuff come up and then I returned to finish more squares only to find I could not match the first four for love nor money.  So, being a practical sort, I just turned the 1st four into a blankie:

attachicon.gifsnowball01.jpgattachicon.gifsnowball02.jpg

Now I will go back to those remaining snowflakes and work up more squares. :rofl

Thank you for sharing your project! Nice idea.

• Like 1

pallietx:  I Googled and found it on Ravelry. You might have to have free memberships to Ravelry and Facebook get to it. I have both so was able to get to it.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sweetie-the-snowflake

https://www.facebook.com/groups/379329545500832/383074201793033/

CindySweetThings: This is so sweet. Thank you for sharing. I've had the Sweetie Snowflake patterns since you designed it, but never tried it. I think it will be perfect for the hallway door of my apartment. Thank you again.