lip balm holder key chains

grannyannie

I've been whipping up a few of these as little stocking stuffers. I think they're pretty cute! I hope the recipients like them! I've used CSS for a couple and RHSS too. The RHSS is a bit larger, but a tube of chapstick fits in both of them nicely.

post-16860-135897709145_thumb.jpg

post-16860-135897709149_thumb.jpg

Very cool! I was just thinking about making one of these for my lip stuff items. Might have to do one tomorrow. so you used RH? Cool, I was going to use cotton but if I can use the cheap stuff I will! LOL

Very cool! I was just thinking about making one of these for my lip stuff items. Might have to do one tomorrow. so you used RH? Cool, I was going to use cotton but if I can use the cheap stuff I will! LOL

Yes! I wasn't sure at first, but I figured why not try it out. Worst that could happen is I'd frog it! LOL! I have some of the glittery holiday stuff too that I think would be really cute!

I need to make one of these and then attach the key chain part to the zipper pull on my purse's inside pocket. That way I can always find my chap stick instead of digging down into the bottom nether regions of my purse! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So simple but so genius! I have been trying to figure out a way to stop losing my chapstick, but I could never think of anything functional. A little case like this on a latch keychain would be a really good solution. I'm sure the recipients will be happy and never chapped! :P

Archived