While watching Mike & Molly last night, there was a really pretty afghan at the bottom of Molly's bed. It was pretty blues. Sigh, wish I knew what the pattern was. lol

are you all talking about the hexagon afghan?  i think most any solid-ish motif would work, there are lots listed here http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search#pa=hexagon%2Bmotifs&pc=blanket&view=captioned_thumbs&page=1&sort=projects&craft=crochet

i think the afghan on the show is made w/ fine yarn, sport wt maybe.  

Love this program and enjoy the comedy in it. It so reminds me of Lucy and Ethel.

Not sure if the blue bedroom afghan is the one referred to but it is the Crazy Stitch pattern in blue, white and brown.

Looks like this one is a hexagon motif; about 4" each; beige, taupe, grey, dark grey or navy, dark rose or burgundy (just guessing here).

I love the show, but I have to wonder where the afghans came from (realize the set decorators buy them).  But for the story line?  Her mom and sister don't seem like the crocheting type to me!  LOL!

• Like 1

I love the show, but I have to wonder where the afghans came from (realize the set decorators buy them).  But for the story line?  Her mom and sister don't seem like the crocheting type to me!  LOL!

This had me ROFL!! They seem about as far from the crocheting type as two people can be. Maybe it was Molly that crocheted them, or a relative. No idea, but you are so right about her mom and sister!! BTW I love this show so much!!