CPC's New Sister Site!

RachelG

Almost eight years after Crochet Pattern Central's debut (CPC turns 8 in December!!) and seven years to the day after Knitting Pattern Central's launch, we would like everyone to meet their new baby sister, CSPC:

Cross Stitch Pattern Central :clap

While CSPC is affiliated with CPC and KPC, I'm not involved with the day-to-day maintenance work. CSPC's webmistress is none other than my sister, master programmer of all three sites.

She may not stop with just CSPC - stay tuned for more additions to the family in the not-too-distant future!

Hopefully all you crocheters that also enjoy cross stitching will find CSPC useful. :)

(I am posting this here in the Websites section but the mods may feel this thread would better fit in the off-topic section and move it there.)

Although I don't do cross stitch, I think this is awesome news for those who do!!

BTW- Congrats on your almost 8 year anniversary of CPC- I love it!!! Thank you for all your hard work to keep CPC so awesome!!!

Although I don't do cross stitch, I think this is awesome news for those who do!!

BTW- Congrats on your almost 8 year anniversary of CPC- I love it!!! Thank you for all your hard work to keep CPC so awesome!!!

:yes

Big :hug for all that you do!

:applause Happy 8th Birthday, CPC! Happy 7th Birthday KPC!...and welcome to the newest member CSPC!! (I'm definitely passing this newest site to DH! (and my son, who's getting into x-stitch too!) :jumpyay

Congratulations, Rachel!! :applause:nworthy:applause

my very first thought was omg Rachel...what were you thinking you are gonna go crazy with all the work...thankfully your sister is involved. I turned my sister on to KPC , i do cross stitch occasionally so this is way cool. If your sister wants to gett ambitious i talked to an employee at my Local craft store and she was saying that she was having trouble finding plastic canvas patterns. I know i know CSPC has just launched but it gives her something else to reach for

Thanks so much for passing that along. I love CPC, and have sent the link to CSPC to friends in my local Sit 'n Stitch group who do cross stitch. We sometimes make items for one another using our own particular needlework skills, and I (not a cross stitcher) was recently the delighted recipient of a cross-stitched picture of herbs for my kitchen.

I really appreciate the monumental job you've done of indexing all those patterns; it's my go-to place for crochet patterns.

How exciting. Although I don't do cross stitch I know of someone who does. I will be sure to tell her the next time I see here. I suspect she will love :heart it as much as I love :heart Crochet Pattern Central. :birthday CPC. :party :party :jumpyay :jumpyay

Archived