Stained Glass Window Afghan

Thanks for all the complements! :ty

CindyMI - I used Red Heart Super Saver Light Green to replace the Light Mint. I had a couple of squares I had completed with the Light Mint and honestly couldn't tell the Light Mint apart from the Light Green.

Also, if you downloaded the pattern from Annie's Attic's website there is an error in it (unless they've corrected it since) that isn't in the original pattern in the 50 Sensational Afghans & Throws book. Let me know if you need the correction and I can IM you. :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It took 12 skeins of Red Heart yarn, 15 days, and approx 100 hours of crocheting! Here is the YouTube Video of it being made   Thanks for looking!

Posted Images

Beautiful! Yours looks as good as the one on the cover of the book the pattern is in!

I have that book. In fact, I had two of them for a few minutes. My DIL gave me the book for Christmas but I told her I already had it so she is returning it. She picked out 3 books and I already had two! I would say that means she has my taste down pat! :) I felt bad telling her though!

Beautiful! Yours looks as good as the one on the cover of the book the pattern is in!

I have that book. In fact, I had two of them for a few minutes. My DIL gave me the book for Christmas but I told her I already had it so she is returning it. She picked out 3 books and I already had two! I would say that means she has my taste down pat! :) I felt bad telling her though!

• 8 months later...