where to Bead supply

sunnywolfgar

Alot of places where I bought Beads from on Ebay have left. I have no idea when they left or where. anybody have some good bead sites where you all buy your beads. its going on 3 days and no sure if it is what I want. so want to look a bit more. already been to Findingking...

I do not want to buy over seas.

thanks for help

shipwreck beads was recommended to me at one point. don't know if that's what you're looking for. they had quite a variety there, though. I've also gotten some fun beads from orientaltrading.com (some of the lampwork beads are so cute) you won't find the swarovski beads at the latter though.

Hope this helps...

Hi... I am not sure what you're looking for specifically, but I came across this site. It was a little tricky for me to navigate at first, but I did find the item page. They have Czech glass and Swarovski.

http://www.beads-n-crystals.com/utilities/sitemap.php

Hope you find a new supplier soon!

Thanks Momcrochets, I have saved this place for later.

shipwreck beads was recommended to me at one point. don't know if that's what you're looking for. they had quite a variety there, though. I've also gotten some fun beads from orientaltrading.com (some of the lampwork beads are so cute) you won't find the swarovski beads at the latter though.

Hope this helps...

your right TC Carra it needs a better set up.

Thanks ...

Hi... I am not sure what you're looking for specifically, but I came across this site. It was a little tricky for me to navigate at first, but I did find the item page. They have Czech glass and Swarovski.

http://www.beads-n-crystals.com/utilities/sitemap.php

Hope you find a new supplier soon!

I ended up buying the beads from E-bay. A lot of places are out of colors or not enough. Same with Amazon.

Really fell in love with

GOLDEN SHADOW. I looked for a long time last week for Golden Shadow in AB and they don't make it. I did buy some Silver Shadow. I am questioning this one. will have to wait till the mail comes to see how I would like the Silver Swarovski Beads. I also went ahead and bought pink n reds for Valentines. Cause if I wait till DEC or January all the pinks n reds will be gone like the Christmas colors. I imange Christmas colors pretty much hard to find since last month. getting closer to holidays. I don't do the jewelry thing just crochet with beads.

There are some

10K Gold 14K Gold,24K Gold beads but they are metal and dipped --plated. If I put them in my doily and then dip in starch water for blocking they will end up rusting........so I went Swarovski.......

Our Christmas Doily will be one expensive Christmas Doily. I will be getting this started when I get close to the baby blanket getting done. I just got the yarn in the mail yesterday. I plan to start that tommorrow.

Beautiful gold color. It is just right...........now can't wait to see them in the mail and see the true color.

Thanks everyone for leading me to websites........ That is how I did find Golden Shadow but wasn't enough so went back to E-bay.

Archived