Those are nice- and I actually have some sock yarn I had gotten on clearance in the hopes of making a pair of socks. Think I'll try the fingerless gloves instead!!! Thanks for sharing the pattern!

Hmmmmm with sock yarn? I might have to give this a try for something different! However, I've never bought sock yarn before! Yikes! Oh well, perhaps another trip to Joanne's this weekend.....drat! Thanks for the pattern!

kuddles

cindy I like this pattern....but... could you also use plain old redheart ???? I would love to make some to add to my collection for homeless veterans......so....plain old redheart I am thinking would wash better ????? Any ideas????

cindy I like this pattern....but... could you also use plain old redheart ???? I would love to make some to add to my collection for homeless veterans......so....plain old redheart I am thinking would wash better ????? Any ideas????

I don't know about Red Heart yarn but I did just do a pair for dh using Paton Wool yarn in worst weight. I made them a bit bigger to fit a man's size hand. You could play around with the sizes as the people could just trade them around if they were too big or small for one particular person who got them. I will PM you the details on the changes as I can't post the pattern or picture until after Christmas so DH doesn't see it on my blog.