I love my Ipad and Clover Pom Pom Makers

Hi guys,

I use my Ipad to hold all of my crochet patterns on. I use to have a couple HUGE Binders. Every time I purchased a pattern, I would print it, and put it in my binder. No more carrying that heavy thing around. I love the fact I can zoom in to see my patterns.

I also LOVE the Clover pom pom makers. What a blessing those are to have. Quick and Easy as 123. Wrap, cut and snip. Got to love it!!!!

Thanks for the info on the Clover Pom Pom Makers. I have been considering buying them but was hesitant. I was afraid I would not like them or they may not work as easily as it looked. Thanks for sharing your experience with them. They are now on my to buy list. Now just to find free shipping on them.

I want an Ipad as well. But its on my "may buy someday" list. Hubby and I live on a fixed income. So far I haven't come up with a good enough reason to splurge and buy one. But if I keep thinking :think:scrachin I will come up with a good reason. :heehee

Oh goodness, I can't live without my Ipad. I love to see my patterns in color, I love that I can zoom in on them. I love that I can store them all in one little light weight thing. I can take it with me anywhere instead of lugging around a huge heavy binder. I need to figure out a way to back up all my patterns beside just having them on my computer. I need to maybe email them all to myself just in case my computer goes out--at least I can access my e-mail from anywhere. :-)

I also really LOVE the clover pom pom makers. I got every single one of them. I need to try the heart out and a few others out. I just got them in the mail. It is very easy. Just youtube it and watch the video on how to do it. Very easy. They make the perfect pom-pom. :-)

What is the Kindle Keyboard? Nice talking with you ladies. :-)

I love the clover pom poms too! I tried the other brands like Susan Bates and hated them. Then I tried the clover ones and they are so easy to use! Does the heart one really make heart shaped ones??

• 2 weeks later...

Archived