Knitted Mobius scarf

dorothysgirls

• 2 weeks later...

Did you do this all on a circular needle or did you knit the scarf and then twist it before sewing/kitchenering ends together? (If you know what I mean...) I keep thinking I want to try one on circs but haven't yet. This is very nice. What yarn is it?

Did you do this all on a circular needle or did you knit the scarf and then twist it before sewing/kitchenering ends together? (If you know what I mean...) I keep thinking I want to try one on circs but haven't yet. This is very nice. What yarn is it?

I did it all on circluars. You need a super long cable, and you have to loop it. It is the hobby lobby yarn that is episas i think is how it is spelled. I have done several of them. I have used all diffrent tyeps of yarn.

I LOVE the colors you chose! Those browns are the perfect fall colors. Your daughter is a very pretty girl and makes a great model! Love her name too -- it is also the name of my great-grand-niece and is also our family name. I thought it was a nice way to get the family name back in there. Her mom, my niece was not a Taylor but her mom was so she had that in mind when she picked the name.

Archived