Sign in to follow this  
CrochetGirl15

New Crochet Barbie Clothes Pattern Blog

So my mom started a blog with new Barbie clothes pattern for the new body type because there wasn't that many :shrug And they are super cute, so if you like to crochet barbie clothes take a look :) and theres even a cute halloween pattern she just added:jack http://crochetforbarbie.blogspot.com/

Very nice and thank you for the link.:hook

Lots of cute patterns and thanks for the heads up about the new Barbie. I guess I didn't know there was such a thing. I learn something new all the time here at Crochetville.

Those are very cute. Thanks for sharing the patterns.

All the outfits are pretty, I like the way candy corn comes down in the back

I didn't know that there was a new Barbie either. How is she different from the original Barbie? I love the outfits that your mom has on her blog and would like adapt them to fit the other Barbie.

I love the outfits too. I also been wondering how the new Barbie differs from the old one. Boy, just can't keep up these days, lol! Guess I'd better find out if the grand kids have the new style!

I am said mom who has posted these patterns. Thanks for the compliments :-) The new barbie body is 1/2" smaller in the bust and 1/2" bigger in both the waist and hips than the older body. Plus, the waist is situated about 3/4" of an inch above the waist of the old doll. These are just the regular play-line Barbie's I am talking about. There are various other collector types and silkstone Barbie's that have differing measurements. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely patterns and alerting us that the new Barbie's are different than the older ones I use for models when making clothes! I will definitely be making many of your patterns; my favorite so far is the 6-piece chocolate and pink mix-and-match set.