Amy

Crochetville Link Exchange

16 posts in this topic

Could your crochet-related website use a boost in search engine rankings? We are happy to offer this link exchange program to Crochetville members with crochet-related websites. You're invited to participate whether you have an indie business website or just a personal or hobby website. Please read our Free Advertising for Indie Businesses policies for the type of business sites that qualify.

Businesses must also be in compliance with copyright and trademark law. Your listing may be removed, with or without notice, if issues relating to copyright or trademark infringement appear to exist.

Links to businesses that do not qualify for our Free Advertising for Indie Businesses policies will be removed without notice. These businesses may use the Contact Us form to inquire about other advertising opportunities on Crochetville.

How It Works:

1. Post a link to Crochetville somewhere on your website:

• On the main page
  • In a blog post
  • In a link directory
  • In a sidebar
  • Wherever you like

2. Create a post in this thread:

• Include a link to the main page of your site AND
  • Include a link to the page on your site with the link to Crochetville (if it's not on the main page of your site)

3. From time to time we may verify that links are still active and remove any posts for sites that no longer have a link to Crochetville.

4. If you no longer want to participate in the link exchange, just remove the link on your site and come and delete your post in this thread.

1 person likes this

Crochetville Top 100 Site Link Exchanges

100craftlinksbanner.gif

Crafting Top 100

I already have the Crochetville button right at the top of my blog on the right side.

I do free crochet and some knitting tutorials and patterns with pictures and easy to follow directions. Easy even if you don't read patterns!

Please check out what I've got, I am a new site but I try to upload at least once a week and will send you an email letting you know that I uploaded new content if your a member.

Meladora Creations :chook:pinterest:facebook

post-60998-135897760225_thumb.jpg

I do free crochet and some knitting tutorials and patterns with pictures and easy to follow directions. Easy even if you don't read patterns!

Please check out what I've got, I am a new site but I try to upload at least once a week and will send you an email letting you know that I uploaded new content if your a member.

Meladora Creations :chook:pinterest:facebook

Her site is GREAT Ya'll :)

Hey! I just found this site... loaded up my patterns and posted the link to my blog!  

http://jabakeryarnbasket.blogspot.com/

I have you linked under my favorites and in my individual posts!

Thanks for your hard work and 

Happy Crocheting

--Judy

Hello! My name is Eve and I am starting a crochet business called Black Kangaroo Crochet. This reflects my journey with depression (sometimes referred to as the "black dog") and Australian/ Aboriginal heritage. I have added a link to crochetville on my main page at www.blackkangaroocrochet.simplesite.com . If you would like to support my page by adding my link to your page I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time. Eve.

post-78543-0-29798300-1476676799_thumb.jpg