What are you currently crocheting?

Just thought I'd ask what everyone's current project is?

For me I'm currently crocheting a mini mouse hat for my daughter, I'm making her halloween costume. So after that I'll be making her a mini mouse crochet skirt with the bloomer attached underneath.

Currently on today's hooks:

Round ripple #2 (donation blanket #6)

Scarf for co-worker

Blanket for another co-worker's kid

The "secret squirrel" project

Hm, I think that's it right now. I must be slacking!

I'm half done with a girl baby blanket. Last night I started a green beanie, for a coworker's daughter - for a Halloween costume (green stem of a pumpkin). Plus in the next couple of days I'll make a hat for my daughter, she wants a lighter weight zebra hat.

About half done with an afghan for dgd. Working like the dickens to get done by the end of the month so I can get one started for dgs. Then two new ones...one for me and one for hubby. Ours are almost worn through!

:shrug I've got nothing! Can't remember last time I didnt have at least one project going, actively. (I do have some stuck away that need to come back out to be finished) I'm working on baby doll quilts for my gn for Christmas. And some other sewing projects.

An afghan for my mom, two purses and a scarf, all for Christmas gifts. I'm also thinking about making myself a pair of fingerless gloves, but I might wait to do that.

I had to take a break from everything for a couple of days to make some slippers to go with my Halloween outfit, but I finished those today, so I'll be back to work on them soon. :3

I am making a Christmas centerpiece. At least that is what I envision it to be. I have a pair of slippers on another hook. A pair of baby booties to finish of a set that includes a sweater, hat, and the booties. I have some beautiful yarn from my swap partner and I am hoping to start on my first EVER afghan.

Just finished 2 Thanksgiving Theme doilies...:ttalk

I am currently working on a Chair Back Set for my mother:hook (yeah! she still likes them and use them on her davenport) and in between I will be crocheting a Christmas Theme :wreath for my daughter...

My DSIL has cancer and she had organised a charity coffee morning for a local cancer charity. As part of her raffle prizes I offered to make an afghan. The winner asked for an Angel afghan in purple and white in memory of her late daughter so currently that is what I am working on.

Well this got me feeling like I was slacking so I got my yarn in mail for my shawl yesterday and started it during Rams game today. Also bought yarn for scarfs for gifts and covers for recliner seats. Then today got each bagged and ready for travel to my sons basketball games. Can get a lot done during halftime and time outs, moreless between 7th and 8th grade games.

I am making my co-workers slippers for Christmas gifts this year....three pairs done and 10 to go! I am trying all different styles and yarns so each pair is unique.....so far I've made Mary Janes, ballet style, and a DROPS pattern that uses chenille trim. I have a ton bookmarked or favorited on Ravelry, so should have no trouble making them all different :) Having lots of fun with it! I am a nurse, so my co-workers are nurses and nurses' aides.....we are on our feet all day, so I thought comfy slippers to pamper their feet would be nice.

• 4 months later...

I'm working on a baby blanket that is for my husband's golf outing in June.

Also making a wreath for my SIL, which is my own pattern.

And Knitting a sweater. I'm keeping busy.

:manyheart

Archived