Hi y'all - this is similar to my first kitchen potholder pattern, only with 3 cable rows - hope you like it! I love it - use it in my kitchen all the time.

:crocheting

http://janetmariespage.blogspot.com/2011/10/free-crochet-pattern-3-cable-kitchen.html

Here is another kitchen potholder/cloth I designed that is very easy.

I am using red and white cotton for my kitchen - bought 2 14-oz cones - will buy more as i need them.

my own design - very simple cable

with size H hook, CH33 (or multiples of 3+4)

ROW1 - DC in 3rd CH from hook (counts as DC here and throughout); DC across, CH2, TURN

ROW2 - FP in next 3 DCs (always leave the 1st and last one as a DC, not a cable; BP in next 3 DCs; continue to end; DC in last; CH2, TURN

REPEAT till desired size

TRIM - with ombre or alternate color of your choice, SC 3 rows (in corners, do 2SC, CH, 2SC); at end, if you want a hangin gloop, don’t cut, instead, fasten off, then CH20, SL into beginning of CH20 - makes the hanging loop.

post-26890-135897706525_thumb.jpg

Edited by janetmarie

Thank you for sharing your talent. This pattern could be used for other items as well, eg: baby blanket, animal blanket, etc. Lovely!

Lovely! I will be using it in my dishcloth stash for stocking stuffers. Thank you for sharing the pattern.