Afghaniac

Another floral sampler

this time in only two colors, gray and cream, Michael's Impeccable yarn. I'm not thrilled with this one. Since it's only in two colors, for a more stylized look, I wish I'd used only one floral motif throughout, the mum shown in the second photo.

On to a new project -- maybe more successful.

post-1473-135897706463_thumb.jpg

post-1473-135897706467_thumb.jpg

I love it!

I think it's beautiful done in the two colours - very elegant

Ah- We are our own worst critics. But that is what makes us try to do our best.

It is very pretty and I am confident that the person gifted with it will be proud to use it and display it.

By the way- I drooled over the Pavlova pic!

Ah- We are our own worst critics. But that is what makes us try to do our best.

It is very pretty and I am confident that the person gifted with it will be proud to use it and display it.

By the way- I drooled over the Pavlova pic!

Thanks, Reni. I don't even know who will want it, because of the unusual neutral color scheme.

Come on over and I'll make you one! We have Pavlova very often. My friends say making it seems intimidating, but once you've made it a couple of times, it's a breeze, so to speak. As with any other recipe in your repertoire, it's all habit.

Gorgeous! It's very classy-looking in only two colors. I loved your other one too though. They are just very different from each other. Amazing the difference color makes!

Thats a lovely floral sampler....

I like it lots

hugs

Lillibet

Thank you Kay. If I get to Fla. anytime soon, I will let you know and take you up on the Pavlova. LOL.

[QUOTE=Afghaniac;2365822]Thanks, Reni. I don't even know who will want it, because of the unusual neutral color scheme.

Come on over and I'll make you one! We have Pavlova very often. My friends say making it seems intimidating, but once you've made it a couple of times, it's a breeze, so to speak. As with any other recipe in your repertoire, it's all habit.

Your afghan is pretty best part creating art with crochet is fun too.

Thank you Kay. If I get to Fla. anytime soon, I will let you know and take you up on the Pavlova. LOL.

[QUOTE=Afghaniac;2365822]Thanks, Reni. I don't even know who will want it, because of the unusual neutral color scheme.

You'd have to go a little farther north than that. After several years in Fla., we became halfbacks and now live in Atlanta.

That was a big Duh on my part! Now I know I was tired last night. LOL

Atlanta is a place I have always wanted to visit so, it would not hurt my feelings to go there. Now I have 3 reasons to visit- the history, a crochet pal and Pavlova! :lol

You'd have to go a little farther north than that. After several years in Fla., we became halfbacks and now live in Atlanta.