Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bythehook

LIL' DARLIN' BABY HAT

15 posts in this topic

th_LilDarlinBabyHat2c.jpg click picture to go to pattern

I couldn't help it, I had to make a hat to go with the sweater. :hook Hope you enjoy it! :hug

Thank you. :hug

Dot you've done it again! Simply adorable. I just love your patterns. Keep them coming!!! :cheer

That is a very cute hat. Where is the pattern for the sweater? I looked but didn't see it.

sindra

Ooooh how sweet!! I love it, Dot! My daughter's teacher is having triplets in December (they'll be preemies), maybe this would make a nice gift for them to wear after they come home - !! Looks like done in appropriate colors it could work nicely for a boy or a girl!

I love your patterns!!

Thank you. The sweater pattern is being tested right now, but I was in too much of a hurry to post the hat pattern to wait to have it tested.

That is a very cute hat. Where is the pattern for the sweater? I looked but didn't see it.

sindra

Thanks, Faith. It looks great on both boys and girls, I have my Lissi Doll wearing hers right now.

Ooooh how sweet!! I love it, Dot! My daughter's teacher is having triplets in December (they'll be preemies), maybe this would make a nice gift for them to wear after they come home - !! Looks like done in appropriate colors it could work nicely for a boy or a girl!

I love your patterns!!

Thanks, Sabra. I'm trying to push the hot :hotaway and coax on some cool! :wgrin

Oh, that's cute! Almost makes me wish for winter. :lol