Pineapple Pumpkin Lace

Ravenaier

I got this pattern from the featured pattern of the week at CPC. The original pattern can be found here. It took me about 3 hours total to do one.

Now though I'm wondering what to do with the rest of the ball of black thread.....

Anyone make any black doilies? Perhaps a black and white one? Black and purple?

post-34661-135897705889_thumb.jpg

Very pretty! I keep going back to that pattern and wanting to make it, but I know my DH wouldn't like it. He's very traditional! Gotta carve the pumpkin! :lol I would think a black/red or black/gold doily would be very pretty!

What a pretty idea! I'm always looking for ideas to do with pumpkins that does not involve cutting them open. It is always so warm here, that a carved pumpkin is not likely to make it to Halloween unless you do it just a few days before. I like mine sitting around for a while. When the kids were young, we would make day before Halloween the day we carved the pumpkins. But I don't cut them at all now. I just buy a couple and maybe paint a face or just leave them natural. But this is a MUCH better idea! Yours looks beautiful! I might try one with a spiderweb design too. ;)

• 3 months later...

Archived