I am new and trying to introduc myself.

angels776

:) Hello everyone ! i hope you are all doing fine.my name is angels776 and am trying to post this since last night but ,as you all know the learning is very tuff.But i will get there .I'am 45 years old, married ,0 kids,0 pets., but I want to get a beta,And i also love to crochet.I hope I can make a lots of friends here to share our like's together .thank you for your attention :hook God bless you all. :lol:cheer Hey guy hope you are all doing good.Well as for me it has taken me some time to understand this crochetville but i hope that when i learn I'll still have some friends left lol:lol and people to answer my reply's God bless you all and take care,hope to here from you all soon.thank you angels776 :yay

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:) Hello everyone ! i hope you are all doing fine.my name is angels776 and am trying to post this since last night but ,as you all know the learning is very tuff.But i will get there .I'am 45 years old, married ,0 kids,0 pets., but I want to get a beta,And i also love to crochet.I hope I can make a lots of friends here to share our like's together .thank you for your attention :hook God bless you all.

:welcome to Crochetville, we are glad that you joined us. I love betas. I have a little boy that I call Toby. Believe it or not, he picked me out at the local pet store here and that was about 3 months ago.

Archived