Scarves for Two Sweet Girls

TCarra

I made these two scarves to two sweet girls that I know. :) (Sorry for the poor picture quality. :blush)

Both scarves came from Annie's Attic "Scarves to Crochet". The cream one is called "Picots in the Sun" (page 15). The flower one is called "Orange Blossoms" (page 21)

post-28375-135897704952_thumb.jpg

post-28375-135897704955_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone! :manyheart

Those are pretty, I especially like the one with flowers.

The girl who I gave the flowered one to always ~ well, whenever I see her ~ has a her hair up with a big colorful flower in it. So when I saw this pattern, I decided this was the one for her. :mdust

Nothing wrong with your photography. And I really like those scarves. What stitch did you use for the flower scarf? Double treble crochet? I love making scarves with flowers.

Thanks. I really struggle with getting pictures I feel comfortable posting. :blush The body of the flower scarf is a row of treble crochet and chain 1's, followed by 2 rows of single crochet and chain 1's. :) I'm going to update the 1st post with the pattern info. ;)

Thanks. I really struggle with getting pictures I feel comfortable posting. :blush The body of the flower scarf is a row of treble crochet and chain 1's, followed by 2 rows of single crochet and chain 1's. :) I'm going to update the 1st post with the pattern info. ;)

You really achieved a pretty, wavy-looking pattern stitch, and I'm looking forward to seeing your update. It's getting to be that time of year when we can wear scarves again. And I don't like them too thick thick and warm here in Atlanta.

You really achieved a pretty, wavy-looking pattern stitch, and I'm looking forward to seeing your update. It's getting to be that time of year when we can wear scarves again. And I don't like them too thick thick and warm here in Atlanta.

Hi. Thank you. I'm sorry if I confused ya about updating my 1st post, but it was just to provide the source of the pattern I used. :)

Archived