Baby Blanket - Cables & Braids

TCarra

Hi! Thank you for all of your comments! :manyheart

Mottokun, I will look for that pattern today and keep it handy to help you. I just wanted to mention, though, that the chain loops will NOT line up. In general, they should be "one off". This is what will create the "diagonal", and you will see that come together nicely when you start joining.

Once you get comfortable with the pattern, it'll become easier. Also, just wanted to mention that I did not find any errors in the pattern (if that helps you to know).

I will contact you after I find my book and look at the row you're on. (I can't get it until early afternoon, though. Hope that's okay.) :hook

Just keeping you posted... I haven't had a chance yet to get to my pattern books this afternoon. But I will get to it today. Thank you for your patience with me! :)

Okay... I found my pattern book, and I found enough Bernat Softee Baby in Soft Red. I'm going to start this tonite and will be able to assist tomorrow. This way we'll both be working on the same row together. ;)

Mottokun ~ I sent you a PM early this morning, explaining what I think may be causing your difficulty. Please let me know if that was the issue and if you are able to do row 3. Thanks. :hook

Archived