Learn crochet - site with free tutorials

MarinaLevy

Loved your site! I especially love how you used crochet as your site decoration and the buttons to click. Very cute patterns. I fell for Rupert the Crab -- he is the cutest! I wrote in your guest book and wished you continued success with the site.

Loved your site! I especially love how you used crochet as your site decoration and the buttons to click. Very cute patterns. I fell for Rupert the Crab -- he is the cutest! I wrote in your guest book and wished you continued success with the site.

Thank you so much for such kind words! (I also love those crochets for the decorations, I've spend a lot of time to make them :lol)

Do you have any remarks about the tutorial?

Ah, and it's not just any crochet tabs...those are Tunisian swatches. Awesome! :)

What's that on the bottom though? Kinda looks like the wrong side of sl st rows, or garter stitch...which I am sure it's not since we are talking about a crochet site...

Ah, and it's not just any crochet tabs...those are Tunisian swatches. Awesome! :)

What's that on the bottom though? Kinda looks like the wrong side of sl st rows, or garter stitch...which I am sure it's not since we are talking about a crochet site...

Thank you.

The bottom is also some kind of Tunisian crochet :)

Archived