CroJulee

30% OFF Celebration Sale- Ends Nov. 1st

As most of you know, one of my afghan designs made it into the Winners Circle of the Dec. 2011 Issue of Crochet World Magazine. In celebration of this amazing milestone in my career and in thanks to everyone here who has supported me over the years, I will be having a Celebration Sale starting today (October 17th) and ending Dec. 1st.

To get 30% OFF any and all of the PATTERNS in my Etsy Shop all you have to do is type in: winnerscircle2011 in the coupon code spot when checking out.

Thanks again to all of you who have supported me and encouraged me in the field of designing over the years. You all are amazing!!

Julee

Edited by CroJulee

I would love to look at your shop, but can not get the link to work. It says file not found. Error 404. :(

I would love to look at your shop, but can not get the link to work. It says file not found. Error 404. :(

You have to use her link below here signature. The one in her thread doesn't work.

Julee dear i lost all my patterns that i had saved in my flash pen drive even the ones i tested for you. So i have gone to your etsy shop and purchased some new patterns.

thank you for the sale... Every bit helps

hugs

Lillibet

Sorry bout that. Should have tested it out before I posted the link. :-D It's fixed now.

So sorry you lost all your patterns Lillibet. That's terrible. Thanks for your purchase!! Getting ready to email your patterns to you right now.

Julee