Gingerbread CAL?

Dragonflymomof2

I downloaded that pattern last week, lol! I have a couple other gingerbread house patterns too. I would love to work my way through one with you. I'm just trying to finish up a few gifts and then I get to crochet whatever I fance ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have time right now but wish you well on such a cool project! That is the kind of Gingerbread House I could get into making! I could never see making them out of gingerbread and candy, then they dry out over the holiday as you display them and I always wound up throwing them away with no one getting a nibble! You can't store them, afterall. But a crocheted one -- would last for a very, very long time! :) I will book mark the pattern and if I do get done with my projects that need to all be finished before Christmas, then I will jump in wherever you all are. Have fun!!!

• 1 month later...

I never got into this, I'm sorry :( I have just been so busy with other things. I did make a "practice" house, but it isn't the one that I wanted to make. I think if I did a little every month next year I will be more successful, lol.

Here are pics of my practice house:

post-22492-135897717183_thumb.jpg

post-22492-135897717187_thumb.jpg

post-22492-13589771719_thumb.jpg

I never got into this, I'm sorry :( I have just been so busy with other things. I did make a "practice" house, but it isn't the one that I wanted to make. I think if I did a little every month next year I will be more successful, lol.

Here are pics of my practice house:

Adorable Gingerbread House!

Archived