Designer crochet

Afghaniac

Oh dear....

Well, good for him as long as people pay the price.

I think it's a little inspiring too, contemplating my own future fortune (will never happen, but still...)

• 2 weeks later...
Oh dear....

I was expecting to see something much better. I've seen YOUR work and to be quite honest... you put him to SHAME!

Just my opinion, but can't understand why anyone would give him that kind of money just for a name... the high cost certainly isn't reflected in any of his finished items! The silly things peopole do.......... :think

Oh dear....

I was expecting to see something much better. I've seen YOUR work and to be quite honest... you put him to SHAME!

Just my opinion, but can't understand why anyone would give him that kind of money just for a name... the high cost certainly isn't reflected in any of his finished items! The silly things peopole do.......... :think

Thanks so much.

Here in Sweden there is a brand that makes jewelry with beads and pearls, basically stringing them and adding clasps. The stringing isn't well done, and the beads are of poor quality. They're able to charge much more than I ever could, just because they've managed to make their name big.

Archived