Halloween Table & Tree October 2011 (Images heavy)

Tampa Doll

Finally got pictures of the table, it took a while to put the table all together.

As you can see, the tree is also decked out for Halloween. The witch on the top, watches over all.

As you can see, my new spider webs and spiders along with the bat, are in my window.

The monster group in on the table, along with my 2 new little witches. Mickey and Minnie are decked out for Halloween and Mickey even has a ghost trick or treat bag. I have a witch with wart and all, watching over my pumpkins and baby dressed as a pumpkin.

There are some things that are not crocheted, they are Monster Inc. and Harry Potter figurines. They seemed to fit the theme perfect.

So with this table, I want to wish everyone a Happy and Safe Halloween.

post-105-135897703217_thumb.jpg close-ups - more - Tree

post-105-135897703206_thumb.jpg

Thank you. The Ghost was a pattern in a book called Fast and Fun Crochet. ( No longer in print).

The orange and black tree skirt was a gift from Aunt Bubbles one year. I love it. It fits my decorations.:hook

Mary Jo ANOTHER amazing tree! I adore the fabulous table centre and just love the tree skirt and the mummy. Heck what I am talking about I just love it ALL! Happy Halloween to you and Tampa Guy

Tampa Doll- I just love your holiday things! I just watched your slideshows a couple of times, (well, maybe more than a couple) Every time I watched I noticed something different. It was like being a kid in a candy store, I can't pick just one, I love everything!

Thanks for posting your pics, love 'em.

Archived