My first ever square!

Skoggy

Baby fed? - check! Cat fed? - check! Husband still in bed? (lazy bear :P) - check! Time to investigate making squares in the vein hope that I start making a blanket of sorts.

So then, here it is. My first ever square, a basic granny square. :)

post-54070-135897702544_thumb.jpg

Please tell me what you think.

awwwwwww, it's so cute, I would frame it!! Make it a part of your crochet history, lol You can always make more, and this one is so pretty, and stands for your FIRST!! Love it, thanks for sharing, and congrats!! It came out just perfect!!

Couldn't agree more. I like the idea of framing it!

Congrats! I would totally frame it. I never thought of that! I just wanna say that this is a lovely square. I remember my first granny squares were kinda icky lookin' and yours is so nice. Awesome job! Don't forget to share the finished afghan please!

So, I've ran a little "sampler" of a colour combo for a basic granny square pattern.

[attach]46292[/attach]

I've decided to run a little project "investigating" squares. I love them and looking around, there are so many different kinds and techniques so I'm going to look into all of them and give them a go. Once I'm confident enough, I'm going to see if I can design some of my own. I hope it gets that far.... I really do.

post-54070-135897702676_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...

Looks very pretty!

So, I've ran a little "sampler" of a colour combo for a basic granny square pattern.

[attach]46292[/attach]

I've decided to run a little project "investigating" squares. I love them and looking around, there are so many different kinds and techniques so I'm going to look into all of them and give them a go. Once I'm confident enough, I'm going to see if I can design some of my own. I hope it gets that far.... I really do.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

congratulations to your first square. oh granny squares is so easy to make.. I do also square but not granny

Archived