Denise Interchangeable needles

CLLinda

I have seen them advertised here, and I was wondering if anyone has tried them.

I was wondering if there was a way to just buy one needle set, like a size 7 or something to try them out before investing in a whole set.

Any help would be appreciated. I am thinking I may invest in a whole set of the Pink needles, but I really want to try them first. Thanks so much.

:manyheart

I have the Denise interchangeable crochet needle set, and they're very useful. I can configure one into a regular straight hook or into a *very* long afghan hook, from F to Q (including that mystery size 7).

I don't think there is any way to try one unless you know somebody who has a set; does the website offer a "try this first" option?

DCM

I have the Denise interchangeable crochet needle set, and they're very useful. I can configure one into a regular straight hook or into a *very* long afghan hook, from F to Q (including that mystery size 7).

I don't think there is any way to try one unless you know somebody who has a set; does the website offer a "try this first" option?

DCM

No, I don't think they have a "try it first" option. That would be nice. I did notice a list of local yarn shops that have the needles for sale. I may call them and see if they sell them seperately. Or if you have to buy the whole set. It would be nice if they had a "try it" size, like knitpicks does.

I have a set of Denise also.....They are OK. I also have a set of knit picks optionsharmony interchangeables. They are much smoother and the cable is more flexible than my Denise set. Just my opinion......

Maybe I'll just stick with my Zephers from Knitpicks.

Archived