CELEBRATION: I Love Yarn Day--October 14, 2011--Here--Party--Giveaways--CAL

Amy

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GIVEAWAY #1

Time: 9:00 to 10:00 AM CDT

What: 365 Crochet Stitches a Year Perpetual Calendar by Jean Leinhauser and Rita Weiss

365Crochetcalendar.jpg

How to Enter: Click here to go to entry form. (You will only be able to access form during the time listed above.)

Happy yarn Day!

I got my kitchen back in some semblance of order this morning so I can work "guilt free' on crochet throughout the day!

I am thinking of making a set of Juggling balls for my son for Chrismas (to go with the Unicycle he has his heart set on).

I will check back in throughout the day!

Have fun everyone.

I would love to do a giveaway.

Do we go thru Amy or just post in the thread?

The giveaways in this thread are going to be "official" Crochetville giveaways. You can always do your own giveaway over in the Giveaways folder. :)

Oooooh nice!! How awesome is that for the first giveaway?!:cheer

Glad you like it! It's a fabulous resource! Jean did a lot of research for the calendar, and many of the stitch patterns are based on Japanese stitch patterns.

I love my copy!

I'm going to have to watch the clock on my cable TV box very closely so I remember to turn on the entry form at the proper time!!

Well, I thought I could spend the whole day just crocheting but something exciting just happened. My radiation doctor's office called and they can take me today to do my test run for radiation. My radiation treatments will then begin Monday. YAHOO!!!! Will check back in later today.

I'm going to have to watch the clock on my cable TV box very closely so I remember to turn on the entry form at the proper time!!

Do you have a smart phone? My Blackberry allows me to set alarms for different times each day. Maybe you could do that, if you have one and set it a few minutes before the time to remind you to post?

Happy I Love Yarn Day to everyone :) I have to run some errands and clean the house but I will get some crocheting in too. When my hubby goes out of town I do little to no cleaning :lol So it's a mad dash to get it all done in one day :lol

Question When I click on the entry form for the giveaways it says it's no longer taking entries ?

Just joined here, was sent from another site. Looks like fun, I will be crocheting throughout the day, on breaks and lunch hour. Tonight I am volunteering for the Nite of Hope for Breast Cancer in North Vancouver, BC, so won't be around this evening. Have a great day all and I will be checking in throughout the day!

Hurray!!! I entered the giveaway. What a great prize! Good luck all!!! :cheer

Tiffer - Your scarves are fabulous!

Thank you! I just submitted my entry too!

Duh! I'm in the easter time zone...I didn't read the directions very closely! LOL!

Entering now!

I admit, I misread it at first too!

The entries are coming in fast and furious!

It's really cool using Google docs for this. I can have the data page open and the spreadsheet lines just automatically fill in as the entries come in.

Just joined here, was sent from another site. Looks like fun, I will be crocheting throughout the day, on breaks and lunch hour. Tonight I am volunteering for the Nite of Hope for Breast Cancer in North Vancouver, BC, so won't be around this evening. Have a great day all and I will be checking in throughout the day!

You picked a great time to join! Welcome! :hug

Got my entry in. Sitting here crocheting away and in honor of the day I am actually using yarn. Working on a design so I won't be able to post pictures. But I will be working away with everyone else.

Archived