Amy

CELEBRATION: I Love Yarn Day--October 14, 2011--Here--Party--Giveaways--CAL

while we're waiting.....has anyone used the edgerydoo????

Not personally but I hear wonderful things about it. :)

where do u go to the entry form? Will it appear here in this posting?

It's in Amy's post on page 49 where the pics of the items are :)

i was wondering what the difference was between using that or a nail and hammer?

Nox: I love your sig quote....only my dog would be wondering why I don't hunt for her??? why I get the good stuff and all she gets is kibble??? Maybe that's why she's always trying to catch stuff outside...to show me how she can do it to lol :)

Patiently waiting!!!:lol It's now 7:41 EDT:hook

:rofl THIS is being patient?? :think:manyheart

Thanks for telling me the page. Are we just supposed to keep on trying to enter?

How cool :) Is that a Monster :lol I'm having a blue one now :lol

Nah, I can't drink Monsters for some reason...it's a can of Amp!

cant log onto the entry form :(

No one can right now. Amy has to 'unlock' it. Keep checking. I'm sure Amy's busy and just running a little behind

Maybe Amy has forgotten about us desparate souls who wish to win shiney things :haha

Maybe Amy has forgotten about us desparate souls who wish to win shiney things :haha

Oh the horror! :eek

Nox: I love your sig quote....only my dog would be wondering why I don't hunt for her??? why I get the good stuff and all she gets is kibble??? Maybe that's why she's always trying to catch stuff outside...to show me how she can do it to lol :)

Love that sig quote too!! My 3 dachshunds have been trying to catch a gecko that is has been in their area in the yard all day.

No, but the possibility that she's suddenly became trapped under a mountain of yarn crossed my mind. Maybe we should send in some hooks to help her out!

:hook

Oh I'm super excited about this one. Everything just looks too cool, including the encyclopedia :D

No, but the possibility that she's suddenly became trapped under a mountain of yarn crossed my mind. Maybe we should send in some hooks to help her out!

Oh noes. The Yarnageddon got her! Alert the fiber houses!

Well, I think we all have the yarn to make some rope to haul her out if thats the case :lol

I raced home seems the page isn't working yet ...

#4 6:30-8:30 CDT

When I tried, it said Crochetville no longer accepting . ???? It is past 6:30, is within the time frame.

Oh noes. The Yarnageddon got her! Alert the fiber houses!

:lol Somehow, Yarnageddon doesn't sound bad to me at all!! :think:yarn:chook :bheart

:D hahahahahahahhahaha

Craft her an exit :D

Anyway ladies, I'm going to have to forgo this giveaway and the rest of them. I've waited up but now I'm completely shattered. Hospital appt. tomorrow with husband for his hand (he's gone to bed clutching one of those plastic ice boxes you put in picnic hampers. Daft ole thing :( )

Have fun!