CELEBRATION: I Love Yarn Day--October 14, 2011--Here--Party--Giveaways--CAL

Amy

What a wonderful and generous idea. I haven't been able to be on much because of work, but I've been busy crocheting and take it with me wherever I go. Also, carry it with me in the purses I've made.

Count me in! I love yarn!!! My dd calls me a hoarder, imagine that!

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:yay Congratulations pattern winners!!!! :yay

And thanks all. I do love Yarn everyday but I was really looking forward to sitting down with my hooks and making lovely things all day, occasionally coming online to participate with all you lovelies. :)

Winners, check your email addresses on file with your Crochetville accounts. I have just sent you each your winning pattern. Hope you enjoy them!

If you don't get them in your email soon, please send me a PM.

Amy

Sorry for the delay. I ran into problems activating my new iPhone 4S. But it's all taken care of now.

Here are the winners of our first four digital patterns of the day:

Simply Spiraled throw donated by Carlinda: bobcat72737

CP Chill Buster Scarves donated by Katchkan: Skatters

CP Pineapple Confections Afghan donated by Katchkan: Cathryn_Elisabeth

Gathered Tortoise Shells bag donated by Teakaycee: gtogirl1970

Congratulations, everyone! :yay I'll be emailing your patterns to you shortly.

Congrats to the winners!!!

Okay, here's what I'm working on today, an afghan going to a friend at Christmas who loves the ocean. Hope I get it done in time! :hook I was toying with the idea of adding white bobbles between the lightest blue and "sand" to mimic foam but can't decide whether to try it or not. Any thoughts?

post-50331-135897703862_thumb.jpg

Okay, here's what I'm working on today, an afghan going to a friend at Christmas who loves the ocean. Hope I get it done in time! :hook

Love the colors and the texture. Even looking at the picture you can almost "feel" it.

Ok so here is what I have been working on today. The blanket is for my sister-in-law and the dog was made for my grand baby.

Okay, here's what I'm working on today, an afghan going to a friend at Christmas who loves the ocean. Hope I get it done in time! :hook

Beautiful!

Okay, here's what I'm working on today, an afghan going to a friend at Christmas who loves the ocean. Hope I get it done in time! :hook I was toying with the idea of adding white bobbles between the lightest blue and "sand" to mimic foam but can't decide whether to try it or not. Any thoughts?

Wow Gorgeous :)

Awesome .. what pattern is that?

Sorry for the delay. I ran into problems activating my new iPhone 4S. But it's all taken care of now.

Here are the winners of our first four digital patterns of the day:

Simply Spiraled throw donated by Carlinda: bobcat72737

CP Chill Buster Scarves donated by Katchkan: Skatters

CP Pineapple Confections Afghan donated by Katchkan: Cathryn_Elisabeth

Gathered Tortoise Shells bag donated by Teakaycee: gtogirl1970

Congratulations, everyone! :yay I'll be emailing your patterns to you

shortly.[/quote

Congratulations one and all.

Archived