CELEBRATION: I Love Yarn Day--October 14, 2011--Here--Party--Giveaways--CAL

Amy

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The entrelac and the bag look like the ones I'd be most likely to do :D So I'm going to go get dressed then I'll enter before we leave.

I like them all but the bag is my favorite! One day I hope to have a closet full of homemade bags! :) Weird dream I know :lol

The winner of Giveaway #2, 6 skeins of Red Heart Shimmer Yarn, is . . .

:yay cshort!!!! :yay

Congratulations, cshort!!!

Oooooo, thank you sooooo much.:hug I was busy and just had a chance to check in again. Hmmm...now what to make with that beautiful yarn? Decisions, decisions:think

O.K. I'm all caught up and ready to go :) I LOVE YARN!!!

Oh I like your "crochet corner!" Right now (ok most of the time) I've got mine scattered all over the place. Recently, that's the living room!

:cheerYippeeeeee I got in!!! I think next year I need to take this day off of work, what do you all think?

Absolutely!

Those patterns are perfect. I've been :drool over the Tunisian Spiral pattern for awhile.

Agreed 100%! Some very talented ladies with amazing patterns!

Oh I like your "crochet corner!" Right now (ok most of the time) I've got mine scattered all over the place. Recently, that's the living room!

my current crochet corner is my bed :D My stuff was (and much of it still is) everywhere! and, like you, the living room has a few corners full :) but I grabbed up projects and am camping on the bed today...easier to see everything and have everything and the comp too!

Having trouble keeping up w this thread on my phone... Work keeps interfering so I missed the second giveaway but got in for the 3rd. :)

Interesting statistics:

Giveaway 1: 59 entries

Giveaway 2: 131 entries

Giveaway 3: 56 entries so far, one hour left to enter

Hi everyone.:waving I have been home a little while from my unexpected but thoroughly glad it happened radiation doctor's appointment. I took my scarf that I was working on with me. I crocheted on it while waiting for them to call me and also afterwards my hubby and I stopped at the grocery store and I waited in the car for him and crocheted away. It's official my radiation treatments begin Monday. :jumpyay:woo:jumpyay Now I need to go eat lunch so will be checking back in later to see what is going on. Have a great day everyone. As long as you get to play with yarn even just for a few minutes each day that makes it a great day.:clap:cheer:yay

Hi everyone.:wave I have been home a little while from my unexpected but thoroughly glad it happened radiation doctor's appointment. I took my scarf that I was working on with me. I crocheted on it while waiting for them to call me and also afterwards my hubby and I stopped at the grocery store and I waited in the car for him and crocheted away. It's official my radiation treatments begin Monday. :jumpyay:woo:jumpyay Now I need to go eat lunch so will be checking back in later to see what is going on. Have a great day everyone. As long as you get to play with yarn even just for a few minutes each day that makes it a great day.:clap:cheer:yay

Cheers for the good news!

So, i'm curious what all do you do when crocheting? I've noticed a few get to crochet at work (love that!) I'm one of those people who require noise most of the time so I usually have a movie on (or more than likely a movie for my son, currently he's watching TMNT Heroes in a halfshell: turtle power, go ninja, go ninja, go :) ). Right now I'm in my crochet corner of the day (my bed) and he's in the other room so I've got my iTunes going with a little Dream Theater. How about you all? Is crochet all you do or do you mix pleasures?

Archived